Some Good Together.
While we appreciate that these events can be fulfilling in more ways than one, we also understand they can still be consuming and exhausting. Let us take care of the logistics so that you can focus on being present and connecting with your valued attendees.
Examples of Community Events Would Include:
- Fundraising Dinner
- Charity Walk
- Conference / Retreat
- Donor Engagement / Stewardship Event
Services Include, but are Not Limited to:
- Venue Sourcing
- Budget Creation and Management
- Vendor Recommendations and Management
- RSVP Management
- Program Planning and Management
- Team and Volunteer Coordination
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Support
- Live and Silent Auction Management
- Social Media Content Curation and Marketing
- Post Event Analysis and Reporting
We’ll Be the Right Fit if You Value:
- A team that thrives with community, and strives to do as much good as possible with the skillset we have.
- A team that seeks out moments of connection. We do this to better the guest experience, but also to feed our souls.
- Ambassadors that strongly resonate with your mission and want to represent you well.
Some of the Amazing Organizations We’ve Worked With:
Photo credit: THISISIT Studios, jjosue photos.
Meg + Illya
“My husband and I are so fortunate that we had Natasha plan our wedding in Toronto. From organizing the décor to working miracles with all sorts of random materials, she made our venue look so spectacular I couldn’t believe it was the same place. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Natasha. You created the magical wedding of our dreams! “
MEG + ILLYA
Maggie + Jordan
“Clearwater Events was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. We contacted them only a couple weeks before our wedding and they were able to collect all the information they needed, and helped us organize our day. They helped us find the perfect wedding cake (for gluten allergy!) when our previous vendor pulled out less than 2 weeks before the wedding!”
MAGGIE + JORDAN
Chaya + John
“Natasha runs a very tight ship. We had her as our day of coordinator and I’m astounded by just how few things went wrong. I’m thinking back now and am realizing that we were basically 100% on time and nobody came to me with questions. How amazing is that.”
CHAYA + JOHN
Leigh + Rob
“The team at Clearwater made our wedding day so calm and organized. They had every detail taken care of and knew what I was going to ask before I could even say it. Their flawless execution made our day so special and so relaxed so we were able to really focus on our family, friends and kicking our marriage off! “
LEIGH + ROB